Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dogs Go Green And Get Pampered

When Bronna Bodenstein's "only child" Moe D. Beagle has a particularly hard day, she knows just how to pamper him: a few rounds of fetch, a belly rub and an evening unwinding to the relaxing scent of "Rose Petal Pooch," an aromatherapy candle made just for dogs, infused with essential oils and Peruvian balsam bark.

Bodenstein, 54, of Pikesville, Md., considers herself the quintessential customer for her store Earthdoggy.com, an online distributor of earth-friendly products for pets: a self-described "crunchy granola" who drives a hybrid car and buys eco-friendly laundry detergent and also loves her dog.

For Bodenstein, earth-conscious pet products are a natural extension of her green lifestyle. "I buy green because I care about the environment," she said "but I also love to do good things for my dog."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0225greendogs0225.html

Sounds like a tail waggin time to me except for the candle - the only smells I truly like are food, earthy stuff like grass and other dogs.

Woof! Woof!

No comments: